50% 50% 
[ 3 ]
50% 50% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 6

Yumi's GM App.

Post  Yumi on Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:24 am

Name: Yumi.

Why you'd like to be GM/Qualifications: Although I have no previous experience as a GM, I led a guild in MapleStory as well as taking part in many leadership positions in school. I have the responsibility, leadership skills, and patience to be a GM. I'm also online in various forums so I can help spread the news about the new private server: TranquilMS to many people. As for the specific reason for why I want to become a GM,--To be honest, I like to try out something new. xD I think being a GM would be another 'adventure' in MapleStory [TranquilMS]. I also want to help TranquilMS grow and enforce the rules the admin has created. However, I am not flawless. I'm a junior in highschool, which means I'll have to focus alot on my school work. Though, I still get on for--hours. (Eep. Not good. o.o). And the fact that I've never been a GM kindof dequalifies me. But, I'm an eager learner. (:

Online Times: I'm in PST. I'm on alot from 4pm-12midnight+ I do homework in between and I do have a social life outside of MS so it varies a bit.

Contact: I'll check the forums regularly, so if you have any questions/comments, you can reply in my application thread or PM [private message] me.

Thanks for reviewing my application!

-Yumi

Last edited by Yumi on Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:30 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Revised it abit and added more info. o.o)

Yumi
Gossiper
Gossiper

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Yumi's GM App.

Post  Piano on Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:48 am

Wha What?! Cali?! Bay Area?! GET OUT!.....seriously?? which city? D:
Piano
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]Music on Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:27 pm

Lol Mac. DOnt try you cant get her adress. Razz
[GM]Music

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow on Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:53 pm

OMG Piano as in Mac? Long time no see...
This is Khaotic/Jay =3

Shadow
NOOB
NOOB

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum